Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all our face-to-face courses have been postponed until the social distancing restrictions are lifted. Our team is working on adapting our courses and materials online
We offer a regular Bid Writing Courses for Schools Courses across the UK.
Our one-day workshop is aimed at Headteachers, Teachers, School Business Managers or PTA committees who have the responsibility for raising funds for schools through grant fundraising.
Attendance at our courses would benefit those who are:
- New to grant fundraising;
- Experienced fundraisers but want to increase their chances of success;
- Lacking in confidence with grant fundraising;
- Looking to unpick the grant-making policies and processes behind National Lottery Funders, Children in Need and Trusts & Foundations.
Within our course each delegate will aim to achieve the following outcomes:
- Understanding of the grant making sector
- Greater knowledge of how decisions on grant applications are made
- How to identify appropriate funders
- How to writer a successful grant application
- Identifying and developing projects that are suitable for grant funding
Developing knowledge of the grant application process, including the key elements of all forms, processes for completing and top tips to make the process easier and more successful.
- To be confirmed