Are you involved in fundraising for a charity, community group or school in the West Midlands? Then come along to Get Grants Gets Together!
We know that many fundraisers and organisation leaders experience huge challenges in their role – often facing these challenges alone. Since the launch of our monthly Virtual Fundraisers Networking in April 2020 we have brought thousands of fundraisers together in our online events.
We now want to bring fundraisers together in-person to support each other and celebrate their shared achievements at our Get Grants Gets Together event. Across two sessions Get Grants Gets Together will provide a space for fundraisers to…
- Spend some time with the grant fundraising experts and get insights in the sector
- Chat to the Get Grants team about fundraising and work on applications.
- Connect with like-minded fellow fundraisers from across the region.
- Meet with some regional Funders and Experts, including Eveson Charitable Trust, Heart of England Community Foundation, easyfundraising, and Severn Trent Community Foundation.
When: Tuesday 26th October
- Morning Session: 9:30am – 12:30pm – Book your free place Via Eventbrite
- Afternoon Session: 1pm – 4pm – Book your free place Via Eventbrite
The event will be run across morning and afternoon sessions. This is to provide as many people as possible with opportunities to safely attend and are working closely with our venue to avoid overcrowding. These sessions are repeats so we request you kindly only book onto one session.
Where: Moseley Hive, 93A Alcester Road, Birmingham B13 8DD
Refreshments: Tea, Coffee, & Cake will be provided.
Our Get Together is suitable for fundraisers working for a wide range of small to medium sized organisations from across the sector, including Registered Charities, Community Interest Companies (CICs)Community Groups, Scouts & Guides Groups, Sports Clubs, and Schools.
What else do you need to know?
Getting There: We recommend using public transport if possible. The venue is located on bus routes 50. The nearest train stations are Birmingham New Street and Birmingham Moor Street in the city centre. The nearest parking is Moseley Village Car Park (178 Alcester Rd, B13 8HJ) a 3-minute walk from the venue.
Covid-19: Before the event we will have completed a health and safety risk assessment, which includes risks from COVID-19, however, to help us we ask that you please:
- Don’t attend the event if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, including a high temperature, new continuous cough, or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and clean your hands frequently.
If you’d like more information, would like to let us know of any access requirements you have, or have any questions, you can contact us via our website or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Upon registering for a Get Grants Training and / or Event please remember to check your spam, promotional, and junk email folders for Get Grants Communications – thank you.