Get Grants Online Training Courses
Get Grants range of fundraising courses have been designed by our experts to provide attendees with practical knowledge and equip them with the necessary skills and tools to improve fundraising success. Our trainers have more than 30 years of experience and guide participants through every step of the fundraising while providing access to expert insights and advice. In attending to our course, attendees gain a comprehensive understanding of good practices and become more confident Fundraiser.
Wednesday 23rd June & Wednesday 30th June, 9:30am – 11:30am– SOLD OUT
- Monday 19th July & Monday 26th July, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Tuesday 24th & Tuesday 31st August, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Thursday 23rd & Thursday 30th September, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Monday 11th & Monday 18th October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Tuesday 13th July and Tuesday 20th July, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Thursday 9th September & Thursday 16th September, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Tuesday 7th September, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Wednesday 21st July & Wednesday 28th July, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Wednesday 7th & Wednesday 14th July, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Tuesday 14th September & Tuesday 21st September, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Tuesday 22nd June & Tuesday 29th June, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Wednesday 13th & Wednesday 20th October, 2021, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Thursday 14th October & Thursday 21st October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- New Dates to be confirmed soon
All of our courses can be provided as Online In-House Courses.
FREE Virtual Events
- Thursday 24th June, 2021, 10am – 11am
- Tesco Community Grants – Tuesday 13th July 1pm -2pm
- easyfundraising – Monday 27th September, 10am – 11am
- Severn Trent Community Fund – Tuesday 12th October, 10am – 11am.
Upon registering for a Get Grants Training and / or Event please remember to check your spam, promotional, and junk email folders for Get Grants Communications – thank you.