There has never been a greater need for fundraisers to get-together and share knowledge and experience.
After our successful first event (fully booked in less than 48 hours) we have decided to make our Virtual Fundraisers Networking a regular event and explore other Virtual opportunities.
All fundraisers now working from home and are more isolated than ever. The fundraising sector is responding to the current Covid-19 outbreak which is changing by the day. We want to offer support by bringing fundraisers (virtually) together through both networking events and opportunities to hear from funders and fundraising experts.
We want attendees to come to Get Grants FREE Virtual Fundraising Networking and Meet the Funder events to share experiences and connect with other fundraisers in the region – unfortunately, you will have to provide your own tea and cake.
You will have the opportunity to take part in a discussion about how the grant fundraising world is changing in response to the current Covid-19 crisis and what opportunities and challenges this presents to you as fundraisers. There will also be a chance to tell us what you need and how the Get Grants Experts can help you with future online events and networking!
Attending this event we aim to give you the opportunity to:
- Connect with like-minded people who face similar challenges to you;
- Share fundraising frustrations and successes;
- Get new fundraising ideas and inspiration;
- Speak directly to Funders about their current priorities;
- Gain opinions and advice Get Grants’ Fundraising Experts.
These events are suitable for fundraisers working for a wide range of small to medium-sized organisations including:
- Registered Charities
- Community Groups
- Scouts & Guides Groups
- Sports Clubs
- Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- Non-Profit Limited Companies by Guarantee
- Social Enterprises
If you’d like more information, would like to let us know of any access requirements you have, or have any questions, you can contact us via our website or send us an email at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
Get Grants Virtual Events are being made available to WATCH ONLINE here.
Fundraisers Networking Virtual Events
- When – Tuesday 26th January 2021 at 10:00am
- Where – Zoom – a meeting ID and password will be emailed to you prior to the event
- Book a free place through our Eventbrite page.