Get Grants Online Corporate Fundraising Training Course is a practical learning session designed to support fundraisers and non-profit organisations to increase their Corporate Fundraising success.
Increasing your knowledge of Corporate Fundraising will help you to develop new business relationships and diversify your organisation’s potential income. In doing so, you have the potential to increase your organisation’s financial sustainability, aiding you in meeting your organisation’s objectives.
Led by a highly experienced corporate fundraiser, this course is designed to give attendees a real-world understanding of how Corporate Fundraising works. The session will introduce a practical approach, making the Corporate Fundraising process easier to navigate, ensuring you make the best use of your time and fundraising efforts. Throughout the day, this course will share friendly expert advice and to build your Corporate Fundraising confidence.
This session will cover a range of topics and include individual and group activities designed to embed a well-rounded knowledge of the fundamental principles of Corporate Fundraising.
During the session you will:
- Discuss how Covid-19 has impacted Corporate Fundraising and how your organisation can respond.
- Learn how to research potential new corporate supporters.
- Think about presenting your information in an attractive way to the company’s staff.
- Consider the different fundraising methods corporates could use to support your organisation.
- Gain an understanding of what corporates expect in return for their supporting.
- Develop and strengthen your organisation’s corporate fundraising products
- Explore the tools that will help you record and manage your corporate fundraising programme.
- Reflect on the requirements from companies wishing to volunteer at your organisation.
Online Corporate Fundraising Course is appropriate for attendees with all levels of Corporate Fundraising experience. This course will benefit people who are completely new to fundraising as well as experienced fundraisers who are looking to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Course sessions will be a friendly environment in which attendees will can ask questions, engage in discussions, and think about what they are trying to achieve through corporate fundraising.
This Online Course has been adapted from our popular in-person Full-day Course. The Online Course is delivered across two separate 2-hour sessions with a week in-between to reflect with a small piece of homework.
- Wednesday 4th November & Wednesday 11th November, 9:30am – 11:30am.
- Cost: £75
Book your place today through Eventbrite.
Alternatively, contact us to request a booking form.
About the Trainer
Fidelis Navas has 16 years of experience of working within the charity sector. Her career spans a wealth of disciplines, including as event manager for a national volunteering organisation to the lead corporate fundraiser for a regional health charity where she managed to increase income from £100k-£700k. She then moved to a national utility company to lead on their responsible business programme.
In early 2018, she founded Gamma Talent, a recruitment and consultancy agency focussing on the Third Sector in the Midlands.
From a volunteer perspective, she is Co-Chair of ThriveBrum, the volunteer-led network promoting responsible business in Birmingham and a Trustee of Beyond the Horizon Charity, a Birmingham-based charity supporting children and young people with complex loss and bereavement.