Get Grants Corporate Fundraising Training Course is a practical learning session designed to support fundraisers and non-profit organisations to increase their Corporate Fundraising success.
Increasing your knowledge of Corporate Fundraising will help you to develop new business relationships and diversify your organisation’s potential income. In doing so, you have the potential to increase your organisation’s financial sustainability, aiding you in meeting your organisation’s objectives.
Led by a highly experienced corporate fundraiser, this course is designed to give attendees a real-world understanding of how Corporate Fundraising works. The session will introduce a practical approach, making the Corporate Fundraising process easier to navigate, ensuring you make the best use of your time and fundraising efforts. Throughout the day, this course will share friendly expert advice and to build your Corporate Fundraising confidence.
This session will cover a range of topics and include individual and group activities designed to embed a well-rounded knowledge of the fundamental principles of Corporate Fundraising.
During the session you will:
- Discuss how Covid-19 has impacted Corporate Fundraising and how your organisation can respond.
- Learn how to research potential new corporate supporters.
- Think about presenting your information in an attractive way to the company’s staff.
- Consider the different fundraising methods corporates could use to support your organisation.
- Gain an understanding of what corporates expect in return for their supporting.
- Develop and strengthen your organisation’s corporate fundraising products
- Explore the tools that will help you record and manage your corporate fundraising programme.
- Reflect on the requirements from companies wishing to volunteer at your organisation.
Online Corporate Fundraising Course is appropriate for attendees with all levels of Corporate Fundraising experience. This course will benefit people who are completely new to fundraising as well as experienced fundraisers who are looking to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Course sessions will be a friendly environment in which attendees can ask questions, engage in discussions, and think about what they are trying to achieve through corporate fundraising.
This Online Course has been adapted from our popular in-person Full-day Course. The Online Course is delivered across two separate 2-hour sessions with a week in-between to reflect with a small piece of homework.
- When: Tuesday 6th February & Tuesday 13th February 2024, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Cost: £95
- Book your place today through Eventbrite.
Upon registering for a Get Grants Training or event, please remember to check your spam, promotional, and junk email folders for Get Grants communications – Thank you!
Alternatively, contact us to request a booking form.
About the Trainer
Michelle Stein, founder of Handmade Fundraising, is a fundraising consultant who specialises in high value relationship fundraising.
For over ten years she has worked in charities spanning faith, international development and arts and heritage, and has worked with some of the biggest philanthropic families in the UK and US.
She has trained fundraisers in the UK, Europe, Australia and South Africa and knows from first-hand experience that with the right training, any fundraiser can go from mediocre to extraordinary.
Have any questions about our courses? Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!