Get Grants One-to-One Mentoring Service gives you access to our Grant Fundraising Experts and their ongoing support and advice.
We work closely with fundraisers (or those managing fundraisers in a team) on an individual level to provide practical, tailored support to increase fundraising success.
Our One-to-One Mentoring can support you to:
- Identify your fundraising strengths and weaknesses
- Evaluate and improve your fundraising processes
- Build your confidence
- Improve your bid-writing skills
Our Mentoring Service allows Get Grants Funding Experts to address any specific issues you are encountering as well as providing ongoing support for your professional development.
Get Grants Mentoring Service is tailored to the individual needs of mentees and their organisations. Our mentoring service can be structured to provide:
- Ongoing support over several months or even years, developing a sustained relationship with your mentor and maintaining your progress.
- Intensive course of mentoring sessions over a short period of time (such as to get a new fundraising project off the ground or to quickly upskill someone new to fundraising).
- Ad-hoc mentoring sessions as and when you need some extra support.
For people coming to our services for the first time, we recommend starting with a Diagnostics Meeting.
This preliminary meeting (virtually) lasts approximately 1 hour and will assess the needs of your organisation, allowing us to make a recommendation of the level of service you require.
Who is this service suitable for?
This service is suitable for organisations that are new to grant fundraising as well as organisations that have an existing grant fundraising track record. We can work with charities, community groups, and not-for-profit organisations of all shapes and sizes. This service is designed to complement our training courses and other fundraising services.
What will it cost?
One-to-One Mentoring Service is charged at £100+VAT per 1hr session.
Diagnostics Meeting has a one-off (no further commitment) cost of £100 +VAT.
Contact us to discuss how our One-to-One Mentoring Service and Diagnostics Meeting can help you!