Get Grants have partnered with easyfundraising, the UK’s biggest charity shopping site, because we want charities, community groups, sports clubs, and schools to have access to our expertise and insights. You can learn more about what additional free support Get Grants will be offering organisations who sign up to easyfundraising via Get Grants, by visiting Our Partnership.
Across the next year we will be delivering friendly bi-monthly events, with the aim of bringing fundraisers together.
At these conversational sessions a Get Grants expert will share an easyfundraising update, before encouraging discussions around how to get the most out of this initiative, highlighting what opportunities and challenges fundraisers may be experiencing.
Through attending this event we aim to give you the opportunity to:
- Join the Get Grants community and connect with like-minded people using easyfundraising.
- Receive easyfundraising updates, including the top things you should be promoting, their current campaigns and fundraising ideas.
- Share fundraising frustrations and successes.
- Learn from the real-world experiences of those using easyfundraising, getting inspiration from fundraisers at all levels and experience.
- Gain opinions and advice from Get Grants Fundraising Experts.
- Thursday 11th November, 10am – 11am – Book via Eventbrite.
- Tuesday 11th January, 2022, 10am – 11am – Book via Eventbrite.
- Wednesday 9th March, 2022, 10am – 11am – Book via Eventbrite.
- Monday 9th May, 2022, 10am – 11am – Book via Eventbrite.
These events are suitable for fundraisers working for a wide range of organisations including:
- Registered Charities
- Community Groups
- Scouts & Guides Groups
- Sports Clubs
- Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- Non-Profit Limited Companies by Guarantee
- Social Enterprises
Upon registering for a Get Grants Training and / or Event please remember to check your spam, promotional, and junk email folders for Get Grants Communications – thank you.