Our new Online Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Course will equip you with the techniques and practices you need to increase your organisation’s income through Trusts and Foundations fundraising. This course supports attendees to establish, deliver, and manage an effective Trusts and Foundations fundraising programme that works for your organisation.
This course will give attendees an in-depth understanding of Trusts and Foundations Fundraising. This course will give you access to the extensive knowledge, insights, and friendly advice of our fundraising experts. During the course you will improve skills and confidence fundraising from Trusts and Foundations through practical support that can be taken away and put into action.
Get Grants Online Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Course is designed as both a follow-on course to the Bid Writing for Charities and Community Groups Course and as a stand-alone course for fundraisers with a minimum level of experience. This course is suitable for charities and community groups of all types and sizes and would benefit those who are supporting fundraisers within their role.
What to Expect
Our Online Trust and Foundations Fundraising course offers a comprehensive overview of the grant funding through Trusts and Foundations process that you can apply to your organisation. You will:
- Understand what Trusts and Foundations are, why you should approach them, and what to expect from them (different types, success rates, varying approaches, etc.)
- Create your organisation’s case for support with methodologies and expert feedback.
- Learn how to research suitable Trusts and Foundations, what to search for, and how to effectively use databases.
- Look at practical tools for managing the Trusts and Foundations Fundraising processes (including creating pipeline and income projection documents).
- Explore how to manage your relationship with Trust or Foundations (reporting processes, communications, etc.)
Sessions are designed to build your practical skills and knowledge through friendly support with lots of opportunities to ask questions and receive top tips from an expert.
Our Online Trust and Foundations Fundraising Course is distributed in two 2-hour sessions with time in between to read further course material, create your own case for support and reflect on what you’ve learnt.
- Monday 16th November & Monday 23rd November, 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Cost: £75
Book your place today through Eventbrite.
- Tuesday 2nd February & Tuesday 9th February, 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Cost: £75
Book your place today through Eventbrite
Alternatively, contact us to request a booking form.
About the Trainer
Beth Crackles began working with charities on a freelance basis in 2017 after a decade working in the voluntary sector for regional and national charities, providing specialist strategy and funding support. She was previously Head of Development at Toynbee Hall, responsible for all voluntary income including a large capital appeal and securing the organisation’s first six-figures gifts from corporates and major donors. She have previously worked for NCVO, Friends of the Earth and RNIB, and provided consultancy support to arts, health and social organisations. She also has been a charity trustee.
She holds an MSc (Distinction) in Voluntary Sector Management from Cass Business School, the IoF’s Certificate in Fundraising and the CIM’s Diploma in Communications, Advertising and Marketing. Beth is a member of the Institute of Fundraising’s National Convention Board, helping to organise the 2020 National Convention. In 2018 she launched her podcast, Cracking Charity Chat.