The KFC Foundation loves its community, so we support grassroots organisations in the heart of KFC restaurant communities. Organisations focused on empowering young people in the UK to fulfil their potential and build a positive future by providing spaces that allow young people to feel safe and secure, by providing mentoring and helping to unlock talent and build life skills to improve their chances to gain meaningful employment.
This is a small grant programme for registered charities, registered community interest companies, unincorporated clubs or associations or unregistered charities with a turnover of less than £300,000. We will make grants of up to £2,000.
The KFC Foundation welcomes funding applications from organisations which:
- Benefit young people aged 11-25 years old
- Supports those in a position of social disadvantage (i.e. care leavers, those experiencing homelessness, young carers, young parents, young people at risk of or with experience of the criminal justice system)
- Support by providing spaces that allow young people to feel safe and secure, helping to unlock talent and build life skills, provide mentoring and improve their chances to gain meaningful employment.
- Ultimately empower all young people to fulfil their potential and build a positive future.
- Will demonstrate positive results from their project within 12 months of our funding being received
For full details on this grant programme, including how to apply, please visit The KFC Foundation Community Grants
Rounds open twice a year, once in Spring (usually February) and once in the Autumn (usually September)