Get Grants FREE Virtual Events bring fundraisers across the UK together to share experiences and connect with other fundraisers.
In our popular Meet the Funder events, Get Grants Funding Experts are joined by funders to talk about their funding programmes. These events give attendees the opportunity to speak directly to funders, get unique insights, and ask questions specific to their project or organisation.
As this event was fully booked, with many people unable to join, we have made a recording of the event available to watch online for free.
Visit FREE Virtual Events to see upcoming dates and book your place.
This helpful session discusses everything you need to know when making an application to the Tesco Community Grants Fund, with lots of practical advice and top tips direct from the funder.
Tesco Community Grants support local good causes that focus on helping children and families.
Examples of eligible applications with a focus on supporting children and families could be;
- a local school needing food for a children’s breakfast club,
- a voluntary organisation working with families to run holiday clubs,
- a charity supporting young people with specialist advice to manage mental health,
- a brownie or scout group needing new tents,
- or a youth sports club needing new equipment,
- a family advice centre wanting to recruit more volunteers,
- or a local friends of a park group wanting to develop a new toddler area.
The following are eligible for a grant from Tesco Community Grants:
- Voluntary or community organisations, (including registered charities/companies),
- Health bodies (e.g. Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), NHS Hospital Trust, Foundation Trust),
- Parish/Town Councils,
- Local authorities and social housing providers.
This Meet the Funder Event took place on 24th May, hosted by Get Grants. Up to date information about Tesco Community Grants can be found on their website.
If you are a funder and would like to take part in a Meet the Funder Event, contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
To be the first to find our about upcoming events and secure your place before they become fully booked, sign up to our FREE Monthly Newsletter.
Sign up to receive our free newsletter