Many Charities and other not-for-profit organisations are not utilising the potential of tendering and securing public sector contacts to increase income.
Tendering can be confusing and time-consuming. Get Grants Get Tender Ready Training Course will provide the expert support to increase your tendering skills and confidence to support you to get started or improve your organisations current tendering processes.
Also known as procurement or commissioning, tendering is the process by which organisations make a bid to secure a contract to deliver specific public sector services (such as a contract to deliver services contracted by the government or local authority).
What to expect:
This course will provide practical support from our Get Grants Experts to improve your knowledge and approach to public sector tendering.
This course will simplify the process from start to finish, giving you the confidence to get stuck into tendering. Throughout you will receive advice and top tips from a sector expert to get you bid-ready and help you win more public sector work. The skills you learn in this course also have the potential to be applied to tendering in the private sector.
During the course you will:
- Investigate the key role of voluntary sector organisations in public sector contracts and your organisation’s value to the public sector.
- Decode the jargon and develop your tendering vocabulary.
- Learn where to find and how to identify tendering opportunities.
- Discover what public sector contractors are looking for.
- Understand the tendering process from start to finish and develop processes to help you navigate it.
- Discuss what information and evidence to include to produce a high-quality tender.
- Develop a tendering strategy that helps you make decisions and maximises your chances of success.
Delivered across two 2-hour sessions, this course provides attendees with friendly expert advice and useful insights that you can take back to your organisation and put into practice. The course has been designed with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback specific to your organisation.
Who this course is for:
This course is designed to support those who are new to public sector tendering or fundraising as well as experienced charity professionals looking to fill gaps in their knowledge and increase their skills. This comprehensive course will benefit not-for-profit organisations, community groups, and charities operating across all sectors and of all income levels.
- Thursday 22nd & Thursday 29th April 2021, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Cost: £75
Book your place today through Eventbrite.
Alternatively, contact us to request a booking form.
About the Trainer
Rachel is the founder of &mather, an enterprising and growing Bid Management and Research Consultancy headquartered in Leeds.
A strategic, focused professional with a strong research background, Rachel’s led a range of businesses to success by coordinating and developing strategies, goals and funding.
With a career spanning a decade, helping large organisations and SMEs secure close to £100m EU and UK grant funding and contracts, Rachel’s clients have won contracts from the ESFA, DfE, LEPs, Innovate UK, Local Authorities, Universities and NHS.